Wednesday, 11 October 2017

Now here is a question....


 http://all-that-is-interesting.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/donkey-mouth-open.jpg


What are the chances of being arrested for the criminal offence of Harassment (without violence), not once but twice in two wholly separate cases? I doubt many folk have had the unfortunate experience of taking up so much Police time.

But an even smaller number would qualify for the supreme accolade of being arrested twice, charged once & also occupy a very minor public office.

If it were me I suspect I might just reflect on my behaviour?

1 comment:

  1. Maybe change website to Hate Police and Richard Stay. Not caddington village news as there is nothing there for the village. May be would be better for the editor to explain what HE has done as a parish councillor in the last 3 years.

    ReplyDelete

Any comment that is deemed defamatory, libelous or offensive will be removed